Be Our Guest
The Reaud Guest House is a place of rest, comfort and support. Offering more than just a place to stay for the night, we provide a place of peace for families. Our close proximity to Baptist Hospital, Christus-St. Elizabeth and many other treatment facilities allow families the peace of mind that their loved ones are close by. Our caring staff and volunteers are always available to assist guests, and families offer support to families as they face stressful situations together.
Health and Safety Precautions:
- Staff, volunteers, and guests must have screening upon entry and a mask is required to enter the building. Screening questions for guests will follow along with Baptist Hospital policies and entrants must have appropriate color sticker in plain sight and must be updated daily.
- Plexiglass shields are installed at front desk area to provide extra protection for staff and volunteers.
- Every effort should be made to have registration forms and guest referrals filled out by RGH staff prior to arrival (via phone, email, or facsimile) to minimize contact with guests.
- Social Distancing practices in accordance with CDC guidelines and county recommendations.
- Staff, volunteers, and guests are required to wear masks in public areas of the building to minimize exposure to illnesses.
- Some areas of the RGH may be restricted to minimize gathering of guests in public areas.
- Our facility has 16 standard guest rooms, 2 handicap accessible guest rooms, and 1 guest suite. Each of the rooms has two double beds and a private bathroom.
- Guests have access to our House Kitchen which features a dining area, refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot. Food and snacks are available as provided by the community. Vending machines are available on site.
- Guests may use our Computer Resource Center for checking email and accessing the Internet. Wireless Internet is available throughout the House.
- The House has two laundry rooms for guest use.
The cost to stay with us is $35 per night.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and Cash. We do not accept personal checks to pay for lodging.
Guest Eligibility Requirements
- All guests must have a GUEST REFERRAL from a case manager or social worker at the hospital, physician’s office or treatment facility. You can obtain a referral from a patient representative, social or case worker, chaplain, doctor or nurse.
- Guests must be family members or caregivers of patients receiving hospital care. Outpatients are also eligible, provided they are able to care for themselves without assistance, or have a caregiver who will stay with them at the House.
- Guests must provide a state-issued photo ID.
- For the protection of everyone, guests with infections disorders (i.e., flu, cold, lice, chicken pox, shingles, measles, hepatitis A, tuberculosis, etc.) cannot be admitted. Those acquiring infectious diseases during their stay will be discharged.
- Potentially disruptive families, families suspected or known to have a history of substance abuse, child or spousal abuse are ineligible.
- Guests are asked to check-in between 8:00 am and 7:00 pm. Our facility has a staff member on duty 24 hours a day.
For more information about staying with us, please contact us: